Saturday, December 20, 2008

SNOW





It's snowing again here in Central Wisconsin. Nothing new with that. One thing I have always enjoyed about living in Wisconsin is the four seasons, but I like it best when they ease into one another. A gradual transition is best in most anything, I think. This winter seemed to come on harshly with cold, cold temperatures and a lot of snow. I can remember so many other years when we truly wondered if there would be snow for Christmas. Not so, this year.


For Chance, snow has its ups and downs. Little snow and ice balls wedging into the pads of his feet is a definite "down." But if you look at the picture above you can see one of the best things snow has to offer.


I wish I could approach new things like that---just run around like crazy and dive right in! I am more of a s l o w transition girl myself.


No comments: