Saturday, February 28, 2009

16th Birthdays

Today we travel to Beaver Dam to gather with the Janesvillians and also my UG family to celebrate the two new 16 year-olds in our family. Elizabeth was born first on 2/26 and then almost 2 weeks later came Tyler. They have both grown up to be respectable, good people with great senses of humor, and being together with both of them is always fun. My sister tells me she has a video she took of them playing (along with friend Erik who also turns 16 this spring), and she is going to play that for today's matinee.

I can't wait. To hear their little voices and see their small selves will really bring forth the full realization of how much time has passed.

The next chapter is driving tests. Liz has hers on Monday. She's ready. This is a bit of an inside joke so forgive me if it's not making sense---she was born ready.

No comments: