Monday, October 6, 2008

Feeling Blah

Today is the third day of a new additional medication to deal with the pain in my face. It may be having some effect on the pain at certain times of the day, but it's really not that much better. It also has this not so nice feature of drowsiness as a side effect, which I noticed right away. So yesterday I napped the afternoon away. Today I have been trying to muster up some motivation for a walk with the dog, when what I really have motivation for is sleeping with the dog (Chance is a great napper himself). I see my neurologist this Friday, so I am hoping for some modifications in the med regime. By then I am also hoping for an appointment date for being seen in Milwaukee by the neurosurgeon who may be willing to take me on as a patient and perform surgery so I can feel NORMAL again. That all seems so far away to me, though. So I will just continue to plod through today and then tomorrow...

1 comment:

Kimberley Bednarski Anderson said...

I can attest to Chancey-boys napping prowess! Hope you feel better Grueny, and let me know when you are going to journey my way. We can eat and imbibe.

P.S...get rid of the insipid word verifier and go to moderated comments. All you'll have to do is approve them. Unless I spam you. Which I might do if I have to type qwdilidyn again.